Activate an optimized version of the page designed specifically for screen readers.
Outdated browsers can expose your computer to security risks. To ensure a secure experience, we recommend updating to the latest browser version. Support for this browser version will soon be discontinued.
These funds are allocated to registered student cultural organizations for events that are open to the ENTIRE campus.
Funding will support:
• The greater benefit of rice University, not personal use, or funding that benefits an individual.
• Opportunities that foster relationships through the campus/community that enhance or initiate interaction between Rice students.
• Only registered student organization activities are allowed to participate. To be considered a registered student organization, groups must complete the process outlines at club.rice.edu.
• Please note that this fund in not intended to fund events in their entirety. The sponsoring organization must make effort to also secure funds from other sources.
• Funds must be for a future event, funding is not retroactive.
• Funds will NOT be awarded for the following:
*Contributions to campaign funds
*Donations to other organizations
*Gift cards (the exception is Barnes & Noble)
*Partisan political endorsements
*Anything illegal, unethical, or unsanctioned, and/or items that do not conform to local and federal laws, and/or university policy
Notification of award received, if any, will arrive within 3 days of receipt of application.
Please contact the Office of Multicultural Affairs (firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.348.5124) if you have additional questions.
Name of requesting group/organization:
Is this an officially registered club with the Student Association:
Name of contact person:
Contact person's email address:
Contact person's cell phone number:
Contact person's position within group/organization:
Expected date of event:
Expected location of event:
Anticipated number of participants/attendees:
Short description of event:
How will the Rice community benefit from this event:
Describe how this event ties in with the mission/purpose/goals of the sponsoring organization:
Why have you chosen to sponsor this event:
Total budget amount for event:
Total amount fundraised for event:
How else do you intend to raise funds for the event:
Amount requested from the Cultural Programming Fund for the event:
Please provide an itemized breakdown of on what the Cultural Programming Funds will be spent:
Survey Powered By